HR Interview Questions - Part VI

Friday, November 23, 2007

Some of the questions posted by freshers / experienced

  • where do you see yourself after 10 years from now?
  • Suppose you already have job offer and giving to interview to other new company. What reasoning should you give for sitting again?
  • My questions are:-Why do you like to join this company?What would you do for the growth of this company?
  • What should i answer if my interviewer asks me about my short and long term goals.Tell me with some example.
  • Give an answer with an example how i should answer for tell me about yourself?
  • If they ask tell about yourself,from where i have to start.give an answer with an example?
  • Why do you think you would do well at this job?
  • What is more important to you: the money or the work?
  • What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
  • Tell me about a problem you had with your supervisor.
  • What has disappointed you about a job?
  • Tell me about your ability to work under pressure.
  • Do your skills match this job or another job more closely?
  • What motivates you to do your best on the job?
  • Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP