HR Interview Questions - Part III

Friday, November 23, 2007

11. List 2-3 of your greatest achievements since you've been in college and why?
Receiving the Meritorious Student Award and Outstanding Achievement Award in organizing the National Level Event.
I got involved with student activities to overcome my debilitating shyness. Receiving these awards signified that I had accomplished a transition from dragging myself to participate to feeling energized by it.
Earning the highest grade in class of ~200 people, I worked very hard for this grade, so it was a great feeling to see that the hard work paid off.

12. Which subjects have you enjoyed studying the most and why?
I have enjoyed software engineering, programming in C, Datastructure and DBMS because I love the topics, where I can put my creativity logically.
Calculus and linear algebra also excite me because I love logic.
MIS thrilled me because I have a strong interest in organizing the things logically.

13. Which subjects did you dislike and why?
Introductory Accounting little interest in me, most likely because I am not very good at numbers, the book was ineffective, and I had little spare time that semester to look into other resources.

14. Do you have plans to continue your education?
Yes, but not immediately. I plan to continue with either part time or distance learning MBA depending on which will be more beneficial to my work.

15. How would a professor who knows you well describe you? One who does not know you well?
A professor who knows me well would likely describe my personal qualities: sweet, down-to-earth, smart, hard-working, and conscientious.
As specific examples of those who did not know me well, my accounts professor considered me smart and respectful, and thought that I must have enjoyed the class a lot, due to my performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP