HR Interview Questions - Part II

Friday, November 23, 2007

6. What contributions could you make in this organization that would help you to stand out from other applicants?
In previous internships, my industriousness and ability to teach myself have been valuable assets to the company. My self-teaching abilities will minimize overhead costs, and my industriousness at targeting needs without prompting will set me apart from others. Additionally, one thing that has always set me apart from my scientific/engineering peers are my broad interests and strong writing abilities.

7. What sort of criteria are you using to decide the organization you will work for?
Most importantly, I am looking for a company that values quality, ethics, and teamwork. I would like to work for a company that hires overachievers.

8. What made you choose your major?
My academic interests are broad, so I sought engineering to achieve a great balance of mathematics, chemistry, biology, physics, and writing.

9. Have your university and major met your expectations?
The College at has exceeded my expectations by providing group activities, career resources, individual attention, and professors with genuine interest in teaching.
My major has met my expectations by about 90%. I would have enjoyed more choices in courses, and would have preferred more calculus-based learning.

10. What made you choose this college?
I chose this college for the following reasons: The High standards of learning and the excellent faculty impressed me, I saw active student groups, and the people were very friendly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP