HR Interview Questions

Friday, November 23, 2007

Some of the questions posted by many college freshers

  • I have given an HR inteview where they ask me to write where do you see yourself in 5 years down lane.
  • Why should we not hire you?
  • What should be the answer for why did you choose and persue carrer in only hr in an interview
  • What to answer and what not to answer for "Tell me something about you"
  • Why do you want to leave your current job?
  • Why do you want to join in industry? (for recent graduates)
  • How do you organize your priorities?
  • What is management interview ? (after clearing technical interview they asked me to come for this?)
  • What are the things you are suppose to describe, if the HR asks you "Tell me something about yourself
  • How can I elobrate my strengths with examples?
  • What are the competitive challenges in Human Resource Management?
  • Why u want to change the present company?
  • What is ergonomics
  • Why do you want to join this company?
  • Why do you want to leave your previous job?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP