Thursday, November 29, 2007
- What is a void return type?
- How is it possible for two String objects with identical values not to be equal under
the == operator?
- What is the difference between a while statement and a do statement?
- Can a for statement loop indefinitely?
- How do you link a C++ program to C functions?
- How can you tell what shell you are running on UNIX system?
- How do you find out if a linked-list has an end? (i.e. the list is not a cycle)
- How do you write a function that can reverse a linked-list?
- Can a copy constructor accept an object of the same class as parameter, instead of reference of the object?
- What is a local class?
- What is a nested class?
- What are the access privileges in C++? What is the default access level?
- What is multiple inheritance(virtual inheritance)? What are its advantages and disadvantages?
- How do you access the static member of a class?
- What does extern int func(int *, Foo) accomplish?