HR Interview Questions - Part V

Friday, November 23, 2007

21. What sort of serious problems have you experienced, and how have you handled them?
Getting caught with Typhoid jsut a month before my Semester Exams was the very hard and serious issue but fortunately, I had studied throughout the semester. I missed about 15 days of college due to the illness. Within 2 weeks, I had recovered reasonably from the illness and thanks to my habit of making notes, which proved very beneficial at the time of exams.

22. Do you or have you in the past experimented with illegal drugs?
No. My only addictions are caffeine and sugar.

23. Would you be willing to take a drug test?
Of course.

24. Do you drink alcohol socially?
No, but I enjoy Shirley Temples quite a bit.

25. How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
My zeal, fast learning and quick adaption to the technogies will be an added advantage for the job I would be doing. I am hard-worker and a very quick learner and never afraid to put an extra effort to reach the desired level required by the job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika

About This Blog

Followers

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP