Tuesday, December 4, 2007
1. Teradata acts as a data store to multiple hosts to provide _____. (Choose two.)
- multiple complex queries that run concurrently
- a data mart implementation based on functional units
- ease of data replication
- a single version of the truth
2. Which two statements are true about the way the Teradata database is administered? (Choose two.)
- Space management is handled internally by the AMPs.
- The Database Administrator determines where data is placed.
- Data distribution is automatic.
- Manual partitioning schemes are required.
3. What are two examples of an OLTP environment? (Choose two.)
- Many transactions involve a small amount of data.
- Transactions take minutes or more to complete.
- A few complex transactions involve a large amount of data.
- Transactions take a matter of seconds or less.
4. Which three queries against a retail database are considered DSS? (Choose three.)
- decide what to put on sale
- automatically reorder products
- validate a credit card
- look-up price of a specific item
- determine monthly sales
5. What is a common data source for the central enterprise data warehouse?
- operational data stores
- backup tapes
- logical data marts
- dependent data marts
6. In which phase of the Active Data Warehouse evolution do you use data to determine what will happen?
- analytical modeling
- ad hoc queries
- continuous update
- pre-defined reports
- event based triggering