Monday, December 3, 2007
18. Which two statements about the Transient Journal are true? (Choose two.)
- Transient Journal operation is automatic.
- Before Images are kept until manually purged.
- It permits successful rollback to the last archive.
- Transient Journals are stored in a user's spool space.
- After the transaction is committed, the Before Images are discarded.
19. What is a clique? (Choose two.)
- a physical construct that defines a secondary access path from a host
- a logical construct that defines disk availability for a group of AMPs
- a group of disk arrays that are physically cabled to a group of nodes
- a group of physical disk drives within a disk array.
20. The database restarts and a node stays down.Which two components will migrate to other nodes? (Choose two.)
- channel attached PE
- LAN attached PE
21. Which three are Teradata Warehouse Builder operators? (Choose three.)
- UnloadX Field
22. Within the following list, which tool should you use to collect and analyze database performance?
- Teradata SQL Assistant
- Teradata Manager
23. X On which three platforms does the ARC utility run? (Choose three.)
- Web based servers
- IBM Mainframe
- network attached servers
- NCR UNIX servers