Tuesday, December 4, 2007
- Whats MSIL, and why should my developers need an appreciation of it if at all?
MSIL is the Microsoft Intermediate Language. All .NET compatible languages will get converted to MSIL. MSIL also allows the .NET Framework to JIT compile the assembly on the installed computer.
- Which method do you invoke on the DataAdapter control to load your generated dataset with data?
The Fill() method.
- Can you edit data in the Repeater control?
No, it just reads the information from its data source.
- Which template must you provide, in order to display data in a Repeater control?
- How can you provide an alternating color scheme in a Repeater control?
Use the AlternatingItemTemplate.
- What property must you set, and what method must you call in your code, in order to bind the data from a data source to the Repeater control?
You must set the DataSource property and call the DataBind method.
- What base class do all Web Forms inherit from?
The Page class.
- Name two properties common in every validation control?
ControlToValidate property and Text property.
- Which property on a Combo Box do you set with a column name, prior to setting the DataSource, to display data in the combo box?
- Which control would you use if you needed to make sure the values in two different controls matched?
- How many classes can a single .NET DLL contain?
It can contain many classes.