Tuesday, December 4, 2007
7. Which two can be implemented within the centrally located logical architecture of a data warehouse? (Choose two.)
- independent data mart
- dependent data mart
- logical data mart
- operational data store
8. Which two statements are true about a foreign key? (Choose two.)
- Foreign Keys cannot contain NULL or missing values.
- Foreign Keys can change values over time.
- Each Foreign Key must exist as a Primary Key.
- Foreign Keys provide a second level uniqueness.
9. The Teradata database supports logical models because it _____. (Choose three.)
- requires separate history and current data tables
- stores the data for faster access
- has the ability to perform large aggregations during query runtime
- has the ability to perform up to 64 joins in a single query
10. Cliques are physically composed of _____.
11. Which statement about spool space is true?
- Spool space must be specified during creation of the user.
- Spool space is permanent space.
- Spool space is limited to the size of the table.
- Spool space is used to hold the intermediate result set.