Friday, February 20, 2009
1. Which values are used to determine the reactive accounting limit? Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. Personnel control record: “Earliest retroactive accounting period”
b. Infotype 0002 (Personal Data): “Birth date”
c. Hiring date of the employee
d. Infotype 0003 (Payroll status): “Earliest personal retroactive accounting date”:
e. Infotype 0001 (Organizational assignment): “From date”
2. Where can you set the earliest retroactive accounting date for an employee?
a. Infotype 0002 (Personal data)
b. Infotype 0003 (Payroll status)
c. Personnel Control Record
d. Infotype 0001 (Organizational assignment).
3. How can features be used in HR? Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. To see default values for mass data infotypes
b. To control the display of country-specific infotype screens
c. To start the payroll run for groups personnel numbers from different countries
d. To define SAP office mail options to be used when master data infotypes are updated.
4. When creating a new infotype 0008 (Basic pay) record, which default value can be determined from assignment to personnel subarea or from feature TARIF? Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. Pay scale type from its assignment to personnel subarea
b. Pay scale group from its assignment to feature TARIF
c. Pay scale area from its assignment to personnel subarea
d. Pay scale level from its assignment to feature TARIF.
5. Identify the correct statements: Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. All employee who are paid at the same time for the same period can be assigned to the same payroll accounting area
b. A default value for payroll accounting area in the personal data infotype (0002) can be defined in the decision tree of feature ABKRS
c. Employees assigned to different personnel areas have to be assigned to different payroll accounting area
d. The current payroll period is determined using a payroll control record that stores the last period accounted and/to the next period to be accounted.
6. What is checked by the system when a work schedule rule is entered in the Planned Working Time infotype (0007)? Note: more than one answer is correct.
a. Employee subgroup grouping for absence and attendance
b. Employee subgroup grouping for the work schedule
c. Personnel subarea grouping for work schedule
d. The public holiday calendar
e. Personnel subarea grouping for absences and attendances.
7. Substitution in the HR system involves either working times that differ from those specified n the personnel work schedule, or different payment for performing actions. There is Substitution infotype (2003) for entering this type of exception. Which substitution can be entered in this infotype?
a. Substitution with individually defined work schedule (Time substitution)
b. Substitution with different defined work schedule
c. Substitution with individually defined work rule
d. Substitution with different position.
8. What infotype is checked to ascertain whether a monthly work schedule is permitted for an employee?
a. Planned Working Time (0007)
b. Basic Pay (0008)
c. Organizational assignment (0001)
d. Absence quota (2006)
e. Payroll status (0003).
9. Which is not a valid statement about what Time Evaluation allows you to do?
a. You can evaluate and compensate planned and active time specifications
b. You can diagnose error
c. You can calculate time balances which are cumulated daily and periodically
d. You can generate time wages types automatically
e. You can track cost allocation of individual time recording.
10. Which statements are true? Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. Work schedules require a public holiday calendar
b. A monthly work schedule is assigned to an employee via the work schedule rule in the Organizational assignment infotype (0001)
c. The monthly schedule is based on the period work schedule
d. An employee can be assigned to more than one work schedule at the same time.
11. Which feature is used to default the work schedule in infotype in 0007 in Time Management?
e. None of the above.
12. Which statements are correct? Note: More than one answer is correct?
a. Monthly work schedules are generated from the work schedule rule
b. Daily work schedules are used to represent the variety of different working time models in an enterprise
c. A daily work schedule variant is a daily work schedule that differs only slightly from the regular daily work schedule
13. How do you specify which employees take part in Time Evaluation?
a. In the Time Management field in the Actions infotype (0000)
b. A fixed assignment doesn’t exist. You can do Time Evaluation for anyone
c. In the Time Management status field in the Planned Working Time infotype (0007)
d. In the Time Management status field in the Organizational assignment infotype (0001)
14. Which statements on wage types are true? Note: More than one answer is correct.
a. Time wage type can be generated in Time Evaluation (RPTIME00)
b. Time wage type can be generated in Payroll accounting (RPCALCX0)
c. Time wage type can be created and evaluated in Time Evaluation (RPTIME00)
d. Time wage type is evaluated in Payroll Accounting (RPCALCX0).
15. Which infotypes are required to carry out Time Evaluation? Note: More than one answer is correct?
a. Basic Pay (0008)
b. Date specifications (0041)
c. Personal data (0002)
d. Organizational assignment (0001)
16. Employee sub grouping are defined for:-
a. Work schedule
b. Time quotas
c. Daily work schedule
d. Absence and attendance types.
17. The quota selection rule group is defaulted using feature QUOMO:
18. Work schedule specifications are stored in which of the following levels:-
a. Monthly level
b. Hourly level
c. Weekly level
d. Daily level.
19. True or False:
a. The smallest unit of work schedule is the daily work schedule
b. Daily work schedule contains information about the individual work day, including break times and alternative versions of the daily work schedule
c. Break schedules can only be assigned to one daily work schedule
d. One can indicate whether or not overtime is permitted in daily work schedule
e. Daily work schedule class and day type have the same meaning
f. A variant rule may contain several sub rules.
20. Which of the following describes the purposes of the day types?
a. Day types determine which day of the week it is
b. Day types determine whether or not overtime hours need to be paid on weekends and public holidays
c. Day types determine whether employees have to on public holidays and whether they are still paid on these days.
21. Which is of the following are correct as far as work schedules are concerned?
a. Several work schedules rules can be based on one period work schedule
b. The public holiday calendar is taken into account when generating the work schedule
c. The data stored in the Organizational assignment infotype (0001) determines whether a monthly work schedule is permitted for a certain employee
d. The monthly work schedule can only be generated if all the required grouping have been set and the work schedule rule has been defined
e. A monthly work schedule generated from January to December of a specific year must also include December of the previous year and January of the subsequent year.
22. Which of the options below allow part-time working provision to be set for part-time workers in the industry?
a. Making use of the Dynamic Daily Work Schedule function to set variable working time, by entering Min and Max working hours
b. By reducing the employee’s basic salary by the required percentage
c. Creating separate work schedule rules catering for fewer hours or days
d. Set the employment percentage as well as working hours/day, week, month and year in infotype 0007
23. Specify which of the following are TRUE.
a. Attendances are unpaid planned work times that are worked
b. Absences are either paid or unpaid planned work times that are not worked
c. Attendances in Personnel Time Management are times in which employees are not at their usual work centre at work, but are still working at the enterprise
d. Absences and attendances quota is a limited time – based entitlement for an employee.
24. Which of the following substitution methods/types are valid for infotype 2003?
a. Default position
b. Different payroll area
c. By personnel number
d. Different work schedule rule
e. By position
25. Which of the following are catered for in Deduction rules for absences/attendances quota types?
a. The unit of measure hours/days
b. Conditions to be checked for the current day
c. Employee subgroup grouping and personnel subarea grouping for time quotas
d. Deduction priority