Saturday, May 17, 2008
- What are the
objects? Explain them. ADO
- What are the different compatibility types when we create a COM component?
- What do ByVal and ByRef mean and which is the default?
- What does Option Explicit refer to?
- What does the Implements statement do?
- What is OLE and DDE? Explain.
- What is the difference between Msgbox Statement and MsgboxQ function?
- What keyword is associated with raising system level events in VB?
- What methods are called from the ObjectContext object to inform MTS that the transaction was successful or unsuccessful?
- What types of data access have you used.
- What was introduced to Visual Basic to allow the use of Callback Functions?
- Which controls can not be placed in MDI?
- Which controls have refresh method, clear method
- Which Property is used to compress a image in image control?
- Which property of menu cannot be set at run time?
- Which property of textbox cannot be changed at runtime and What's the maximum size of a textbox?
- Which tool is used to configure the port range and protocols for DCOM communications?