Saturday, May 17, 2008
- 3 main differences between flexgrid control and dbgrid control
- ActiveX and Types of ActiveX Components in VB
- Advantage of ActiveX Dll over Active Exe
- Advantages of disconnected recordsets
- Benefit of wrapping database calls into MTS transactions
- Benefits of using MTS
- Can database schema be changed with DAO, RDO or
- Can you create a tabletype of recordset in Jet - connected ODBC database engine?
- Constructors and distructors
- Controls which do not have events
- Default property of datacontrol
- Define the scope of Public, Private, Friend procedures?
- Describe Database Connection pooling relative to MTS
- Describe: In of Process vs. Out of Process component. Which is faster?
- Difference between a function and a subroutine, Dynaset and Snapshot,early and late binding, image and picture controls,Linked Object and Embedded Object,listbox and combo box,Listindex and Tab index,modal and moduless window, Object and Class,Query unload and unload in form, Declaration and Instantiation an object?